Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 06 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
About the Pensions Lawyer role: This is a great opportunity for a pensions lawyer to join a new team in a global bank in central London. The role will involve working directly with the head of the team, and offers excellent progression possibility within the bank.
- Provide advice with the development of policy and procedures;
- Work specifically within the bulk annuity side of the business;
- Assist with the regulatory and business development projects relating to bulk annuity proposition;
- Provide general legal advice to all insurance functions including bulk annuities proposition to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory frameworks;
- Directly support the head of team and lead projects and transactions where necessary.
Your key skills:
You will be a qualified lawyer, ideally with familiarity in the bulk annuities market, including familiarity with pensions. You should be able to interact well with the business and external legal counsel where necessary, and be comfortable taking a leading role in the team.
If you have the requisite skills for this fantastic role, please click to apply.