Consultant Kayla Powell
Date posted 16 November 2016
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an immediately French speaking Paralegal to join a leading telecommunications infrastructure company in London.
About the Paralegal role:
You will be responsible for primarily supporting the Chief Legal Officer and Legal Director in the company’s dynamic and growing legal department
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Responsibility for the maintenance of the company’s Asset management platform
- Updating the platform to ensure that data entered into it is accurate and up to date
- Leading all exercises with local teams to ensure that any exercise related to the platform is done accurately
- Auditing the platform by comparing hard copies of contract to what is in the system and correcting the same
- Undertaking departmental – specific administrative tasks to include diary management, following up on enquiries, arranging meetings, preparing power points presentation as requested, taking phone messages
The successful French speaking Paralegal must have track record working in a busy environment and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (including word document formatting, indexing, macros, multi level numbering excel spreadsheets and power point). You would preferably have a degree and be fluent in French and immediately available.
This is a great opportunity for a French speaking Paralegal to hit the ground running in a high volume role within one of the leading telecommunications infrastructure companies based in London.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.