Salary £80,000 - £110,000 per annum
Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-10 legal London London Angel Lane GB EC4R 3AB GBP 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the Litigation Lawyer role: This is a fantastic opportunity for a litigation lawyer to join one of the most well respected banks in London as part of their litigation team covering the EMEA region.
- Assist the EMEA team on all contentious issues related to the business;
- Advise on jurisdictional issues, running complex litigation or arbitration matters and regulatory investigations;
- You will be working in a team of litigation lawyers so will be supporting your colleagues as well as running your own caseload;
- Working on wider commercial issues related to the business;
- Brief senior management where necessary, manage external counsel, assist in directing strategy and managing costs.
Your Key Skills:
This role is best suited to a lawyer with between 2-7 years of experience from either in-house or private practice. Your experience should be across a broad range of litigation and arbitration from the early stages of a potential dispute through to final determination and appeal.
If you have the required skills for this fantastic role, please click to apply or email me directly at email@example.com