Paralegal Team Leader
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Laura Gripton
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB B1 2LP GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international law firm in Birmingham are looking to hire a Paralegal Team Leader into their growing team.
The successful Paralegal Team Leader will have the opportunity to:
• Manage a range of projects and take responsibility for the day to day management of work flow and allocation of work to Paralegals.
• Assist with the delivery of projects so deadlines are met.
• Be involved with a range of document review and due diligence projects.
• Prepare briefing notes on technical points of law and be the escalation point for the team.
• Manage external stakeholder relationships.
The successful Paralegal Team Leader will:
• Be a UK qualified solicitor with either a finance or litigation background. Experience of a range of disciplines such as Corporate, Banking or Litigation is desirable. Ideally 3PQE+.
• Have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Have experience in managing/supervising paralegals or be looking to move into a management role.
This firm are known in the market for their excellent salaries and top of the market bonus scheme.
For more information about the Paralegal Team Leader role or any other legal roles please contact Laura Gripton on 0121 260 2512 or email@example.com.