Property Litigation Associate
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Plant
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 legal Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Real Estate Dispute Associate to join a busy team in Manchester who have an excellent reputation and client base. This firm offers a competitive salary with additional benefits which include flexible working hours and remote access set up for work life balance.
An experienced Real Estate Dispute Associate is sought for an exciting opportunity at a top tier law firm who have a large team and work across offices nationally. The scope of this work is varied and has real potential for an ambitious and driven Associate to build a career in the best real estate practice in the country’s dynamic Manchester office. You will work closely with the top-rated London real estate disputes team to provide a high quality legal service to first class clients of our international firm.
• Conducting all aspects of real estate asset management work, primarily landlord and tenant,
with a focus on strategic, commercial advice.
• Delegating tasks to/closely supervising paralegals, and other junior fee earners.
• Working on more complex property-related disputes.
• Developing close working relationships with clients, intermediaries, and colleagues in
Manchester, London and Southampton.
• Helping to develop/improve Manchester processes, and client service provision.
Applications will be considered:-
2 years plus PQE, qualified solicitor or equivalent
Significant real estate disputes experience, especially asset management.
To be considered for this opportunity please get in touch for a confidential conversation or forward your CV for review.