Commercial Litigation Associate
Salary £43,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Plant
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 legal Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3BZ GBP 43000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A career progressive and high profile opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Litigation Associate to join a top tier law firm in Manchester offering an attractive salary and benefits package.
An experienced Commercial Litigation Associate is required for a rare and exciting opportunity to work as part of a large team at a top tier firm in Manchester city centre. This team are highly regarded for their proactive and forward thinking approach to delivering success to their clients.
About the role
The role will involve handling a wider variety of commercial litigation matters and it is paramount that you have the experience, quality and versatility to work on any type of commercial litigation and arbitration matter.
Any successful application will need the following skills:
- Ability to support cases across a broad range of commercial litigation issues.
- The ability to manage aspects of complex cases and clients, with proven negotiation skills.
- Displays a knowledge of key areas of the law by providing clear, precise, practical advice.
- The ability to liaise effectively with other fee earners from within the group, but also to liaise and coordinate with fee earners from other relevant disciplines and jurisdictions as required.
- Be keen to operate in a challenging, team-based environment.
Applications will be considered from Commercial Litigation Associates, minimum of 2 years PQE who have trained or worked at a blue chip law firm in the city centre. You will be expected to have achieved at least 2.1 at degree level and have the knowledge, skills and experience to thrive in a commercial environment delivering service excellence to your clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven Commercial Litigation Associate to join a market leading firm, offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward me your CV today or contact me for full details in confidence.