In House Litigation Lawyer
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 legal Warwickshire Warwickshire GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My client, a well known organisation based in Warwickshire, is looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join a small yet busy In House legal team. This is a rare opportunity to make the move In House.
My client, a well known organisation based in Warwickshire, is looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join a small yet busy In House legal team.
This role is based in Warwickshire and offers excellent work, good work/life balance and an impressive benefits package.
If you are a litigator looking to make the move In House please get in touch.
About the In-House Litigation Lawyer
The Disputes team is expanding and you will play a key part in advising the business on a range of disputes. From cradle to grave you will have good exposure to dealing with a range of claims In House.
As part of the commercial litigation team your duties will include:
- liaising with stakeholders in a professional manner
- working directly for and with a Senior Legal Counsel
- building up caseloads of straight forward cases
- handling queries and enquiries efficiently
- maintaining good file management
- working to strict deadlines
The Successful In House Litigation Lawyer:
Will be a UK qualified solicitor (or overseas equivalent) with evidence of good quality training and commercial or property litigation experience gained from one of the UK’s leading regional law firms.
- Have at least 0-3 years PQE but this does not preclude applications from differing levels. Please note there is an expectation to manage own files from the outset.
- Have excellent working knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude and ability to prioritise workloads.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Warwickshire.
About the company
This well established and highly regarded organisation. It offers a supportive environment to work in, an interesting and varied workload and excellent benefits with market leading holiday entitlement and pension.
For more information on this In House Litigation Lawyer role or any other legal roles please contact Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion on 0121 236 2562 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.