Salary £38,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-04-06 legal West Midlands West Midlands GB b1 2lp GBP 38000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My client, a respected Legal 500 firm, is looking for a Litigation Solicitor to join their expanding team. This role is based in the West Midlands and offers excellent career progression. If you are a litigator seeking a work/life balance whilst retaining exposure to good work please get in touch.
As part of the commercial litigation team your duties will advise on a range of commercial and property disputes.
You will work in a small yet busy team on a range of high quality disputes. Due to expansion, my client is seeking a junior litigator to join their team.
The successful candidate will have previous commercial dispute resolution experience, predominately commercial property disputes, and will have proven skills in managing and resolving disputes commercially.
Typical work includes claims for possession, anti-social behaviour injunctions, disrepair claims and advice on all aspects of housing management law as well as dealing witha range of commerical disputes.
- liaise with clients in a professional manner
- build up caseloads of straight forward cases
- handle queries and enquiries efficiently
- maintain good file management
- work to strict deadlines
- involvement with business development and marketing activities will be extremely beneficial.
The Successful Litigation Solicitor:
- Will be a UK qualified solicitor (or overseas equivalent) with evidence of good quality training and commercial or property litigation experience gained from one of the UK’s leading regional law firms.
- Have at least 1 years’ PQE but this does not preclude applications from differing levels.
- Please note there is an expectation to manage own files from the outset.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the West Midlands.
For more information on this Litigation Solicitor role or any other legal roles please contact Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion on 0121 236 2562 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.