eDiscovery Case Consultant
Consultant James Walls
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 legal London London GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A UK law firm are looking for an eDisclosure Case Controller to support their renowned litigation practice by assisting the eDisclosure Project Manager on a variety of projects
A UK law firm are looking for an eDisclosure Case Controller to support the eDisclosure Project Manager working within the dispute resolution department.
You will support tasks pre, during and post the disclosure processes (including advisory and technical working) on a variety of complex and high-value litigation.
This role is to ensure more on-hand assistance to the dispute resolution team for both eDisclosure queries and general technology related questions.
Your duties will be to support day-to-day activities and requests within Dispute Resolution, including:
● Technical questions and technical working
● Engagement with the legal team/clients and project planning
● Engagement with eDisclosure providers and project planning
● Acting as a link between legal team/clients and eDisclosure providers, helping to prevent errors and ensure clarity, precision, and mutual understanding
● Handling of multiple matters with varying requirements
● Quotation creation;
● Production instruction guidance;
● Consulting on data / technology assisted review / client scoping;
● Debrief meetings for cases at appropriate points in time;
● Technology guidance and recommendations.
● Review of training and creation and delivery of new sessions on a variety of eDisclosure and/or technology issues for individuals, groups of individuals, matter teams or the department as a whole
● Supporting the creation of template documents, letters and knowhow for Dispute Resolution
An attractive salary is on offer as well as great career progression. To be considered for the role, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org