Salary £42,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-18legal UK Robert Walters
An opportunity has arisen for a Property Litigator to join an award winning Property Dispute Resolution team.
The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will have the opportunity to work with highly regarded lawyers in the sphere and gain exposure to excellent quality work, act for a range of clients.
This is an opportunity to be part of large an busy Litigation team based in the West Midlands.
There is genuine scope for career progression in the team and this is an exciting time to join the firm as there are mid term plans to grow.
The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will:
• Work closely with clients to provide commercial solutions.
• Act for a range of clients from retail, investor, development and commercial clients.
• Advise on a range of property disputes on both the landlords and tenant side.
• Will deal with asset management issues, termination of tenancies, forfeiture, break notices, dilapidations, lease renewals, possession claims, rights to light and rent arrears.
• Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 to 6 years PQE however, applications from solicitors with differing levels of PQE will also be considered.
• You will have previous experience gained in either a busy commercial private practice team or in an In House environment.
• You must have worked in a similar position and be capable of handling a wide range of litigation matters with minimum supervision.
• You will be able to evidence proven results in a similar fast paced legal environment.
• Applications from candidates with an In House background are also welcome.
About the Firm:
The hiring firm is a highly regarded international practice that continues to act as one of the leading progressive firms in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some extremely well-respected partners nationally and internationally and be part of a team that encourages personal skills development and growth.
• Offer a competitive salary + benefits.
For more information on this Property Litigation Solicitor role based in Birmingham or any other legal roles please contact Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion on 0121 260 2562 or by emailing Nisha.firstname.lastname@example.org.