Consultant James Walls
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-24 legal UK
A top tier US law firm are looking for an experienced paralegal to join their Arbitration team at their busy London office
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading US firm who are looking for an experienced Arbitration Paralegal to join their highly reputable Arbitration team.
The position will be working in a close-knit team on a variety of matters and the following duties will be undertaken:
• Researching and analysing various legal documents for relevant cases
• Preparing written legal reports
• Assisting in the preparation of legal submissions and bundles
• Preparing, organising and maintaining files of all important case documents
• Undertaking both hard copy and electronic document review
• Cite-checking documents
• Filing court documents and attending court
• Drafting letters to clients on behalf of senior members of the team
Applications are welcome from candidates with extensive experience in arbitration from a leading US law Firm or a top tier City Firm. This is initially a 6 month contract with the potential to become permanent.
To be considered for the role, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org