Property Litigation Solicitor
Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-26 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
NQ Property Litigation Solicitor Due to a growth in work and clients, this Legal 500 ranked property litigation team are seeking a junior property litigation solicitor. This property litigation team can offer this junior property litigation solicitor a high quality of property litigation work. You will be joining the Bristol office of this national firm.
• Working for a wide range of clients in the public, private and third sector, you will be managing your own property litigation caseload and assisting on larger, more complex matters.
• Caseload will include landlord and tenant issues, restrictive covenants, dilapidations, adverse possession and title disputes
• Getting involved in business development and marketing.
• NQ – 4 PQE.
• Property litigation experience, this can be as part of a wider contentious caseload.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Enthusiasm for business development and networking.
• Generous package along with flexible benefit scheme.
• You will be joining a highly ranked property litigation team, with an excellent quality of work.
• City centre location.
For more information about this NQ Property Litigation Solicitor role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at email@example.com.