Salary £40,000 - £65,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 21 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A specialist litigation firm have instructed us in the search for an experienced litigation solicitor. This niche litigation firm are seeking a litigation solicitor to be based out of their Cheltenham office. They are a litigation team who are well established in the litigation market and known for their excellent quality of litigation work. This litigation solicitor will enjoy a good work/life balance whilst retaining a high quality of work.
• Working on a wide range of disputes, you will be managing your own caseload.
• The caseload will include; contentious banking, tax and IP, property litigation, professional negligence, debt and insolvency, corporate disputes and contentious employment.
• You will be offered the opportunity to supervise junior members of the team.
• Business development and networking.
• This experienced litigation solicitor will have at least 2 years’ PQE but if you have more or less experience, please still apply.
• Good academic and training record.
• You will have a pro-active commercial attitude and demonstrable self motivation.
• Competitive salary and package.
• Local to Cheltenham.
• Good work/life balance without compromising the quality of work.
• Clear progression structure.
For more information about this Litigation Solicitor role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at email@example.com.