Property Litigation Solicitor
Salary £40,000 - £65,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Property Litigation Solicitor This top tier property litigation team are seeking a property litigation solicitor. This property litigation solicitor will be working on a busy caseload working for a variation of commercial clients.
• Advising on all aspects of property litigation for an enviable client list.
• Managing a caseload of landlord and tenant issues, restrictive covenants, dilapidation's, adverse possession and title disputes.
About the person
• You will have property litigation experience from a reputable law firm. For this role, we are open to PQE level.
• Demonstrable experience from a leading law firm.
• A pro-active, commercial attitude.
• Generous package along with flexible benefit scheme.
• This property litigation team work with an enviable client list and get involved in some great quality work.
• Clear progression structure.
For more information about this Property Litigation Solicitor role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at email@example.com.