Document Review Paralegal
Consultant Sian Bartholomew
Date posted 06 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Boutique City law firm requires Paralegal for document review role within the Commercial Litigation sector.
The role of Paralgeal on a 3 week temporary basis within the Commercial Litigation team will mainly be to assist in the undertaking a large document review project.
Document review experience is desirable. It is important that candidates have not previously worked on LIBOR cases for Bank of Scotland or Lloyds.
- Highly motivated individual who will be able to deal effectively with conflicting requirements
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Litigation experience is desirable
- Computer literate
High degree of accuracy/attention to detail
- Good organisational skill
- Good problem solving skills