Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 13 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Property Litigation Solicitor We are seeking a property litigation solicitor to join a top tier property litigation team based in Bristol city centre. This property litigation team are in a period of growth and there is plenty of quality property litigation for this solicitor to get involved in!
• Work will range from landlord and tenant disputes to complex and technical development disputes and all that is in between.
• Managing a caseload from inception to completion; advising, drafting Court applications, negotiations, dispute avoidance, mediation and litigation.
• You will also be offered the opportunity to get involved in contentious planning disputes.
• Working with an enviable client base to include high profile and household names.
About the person
• This experienced property litigation solicitor will have around 1 years PQE but if you have more or less experience, please still apply.
• You will have come from a reputable regional or city law firm.
• Strong academics.
• This property litigation solicitor will be joining a firm who are regarded leaders outside of London.
• Clear progression structure.
For more information about this Property Litigation Solicitor role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.