Associate - Litigation Legal Team (Sydney)
Salary £60,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant Robert Kruger
Date posted 06 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Join one of the most rapidly growing global legal practices in Sydney. Covering over 50 major cities across the globe and serving blue-chip organisations and high profile clients. Offering fast-track career progression opportunities for driven individuals.
- You will join a leading Litigation & Dispute Resolution team with lawyers from other top tiers from Australia and overseas, working on cross-border issues.
- You will work on a broad range of complex commercial litigation matters.
- This will include advising on company law, regulatory investigations, white collar crime, fraud and product liability.
- You will report to two highly regarded and highly respected Partners in the market.
- You will draft correspondence, preparing advice, liaise with counsel and assisting with the preparation of proceedings.
- You will be assist a range of blue chip ASX listed clients, charities, government organisations and not for profit clients as well as high net worth individuals.
- Regular opportunity to brief counsel and develop your advocacy skills.
- Australian Qualified Lawyer
- Ideally 3-6 PQE
- Litigation experience from a top tier or reputable mid tier
- Strong academics
- Ability to develop clients relationships and work within a team
- Drive to grow and develop