eDiscovery Project Manager
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 05 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
With the world moving into a new digital era the need for eDiscovery to help in legal cases small & large has never been more important. A growing company, with a vast reach across the globe are looking to bring on a Junior Project Manager to continue their development and become a integral part of the team. If your looking for an opportunity to develop and be part of a company and industry that is only going to continue to grow over the coming years this opportunity is for you.
Your role will consist of -
- Responsible for the execution of litigation support projects
- Oversee full life cycle of projects according to client parameters
- Track delivery schedules, ensuring proper quality assurance, and manage changes in work scope
- Communicate with clients and proactively offer solutions to improve their work flow through the life cycle of a case
- Monitor multiple consecutive projects and jobs to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage and execute document productions.
- Utilise strong analytical skills to research potential solutions and determine appropriate course of action
- Ensure jobs are completed according to client, and industry standards, and that job specifications and deadlines are met
- Developing strong client relationships through collaborative, consultative service.
The ideal candidate will have the following -
- Minimum 2 years of eDiscovery project management required
- Extensive experience with carrying out day to day administrative tasks in Relativity, RCA Desirable but not required
- Knowledge with other eDiscovery platforms is beneficial
- Good background knowledge of all aspects of the typical project life-cycle, including Legal Hold/Data preservation, forensic collection, processing, review, production and work flow design and management
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong teamwork, communication (written and oral), client management, and interpersonal skills
- Must be a high-level problem solver and have great multi-tasking skills, with a proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to anticipate client needs
Please apply below, if this role appeals to you as a new career opportunity.