Experienced Legal Assistant
Salary £17,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Lyndsey Sheridan
Date posted 22 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A great opportunity for an Experienced Legal Assistant to join a leading defendant Specialist Insurance Litigation Practice who have practice areas covering all insurance business lines, in the clients Leeds office. You will be handling third party claims for Insurer and Corporate clients, both pre-and post-litigation including personal injury.
A great opportunity for an Experienced Legal Assistant to join a leading defendant Specialist Insurance Litigation Practice who have practice areas covering all insurance business lines, based in the clients Leeds office. You will be handling third party claims for Insurer and Corporate clients, both pre-and post-litigation including personal injury.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work closely with Insurers, their Insureds and Corporate. Clients providing not only technical advice but also looking further into risk management for the client, providing an outstanding service which makes a difference to our client’s business. Training will be provided.
About the role
- Be responsible for a high-volume caseload of claims, making use of the firm’s
- Case Management Systems and using the agreed internal procedures and practices;
- Exhibit good organisational skills to ensure that the tasks are effectively scheduled
- within working time available and that urgent work is completed and returned
- within the specified timescales;
- Manage your own workload;
- Work independently and within a team;
- Be commercially aware and highly client focused;
- Previous experience of motor claims
- Experience of dealing with high volume caseload.
- Thrive on being busy and can adapt well to new challenges
- Ideally you will have at 3 years on litigated and non-litigated work and should be
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in Motor work;
- Show excellent communication skills;
- Be self-confident and ability to demonstrate initiative;
- Evidence an enthusiastic, energetic and a positive can do attitude;
- Ability to carry out legal research and to report findings clearly and concisely.
If you are interested please send your up to date CV today for consideration