Salary £20,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Lyndsey Sheridan
Date posted 22 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A great opportunity for a RTA (Motor) Paralegal to join a leading forward thinking and progressive law firm based in Leeds. The role is for a defendant
A great opportunity for RTA Paralegal to join a leading modern, forward thinking and progressive law firm to join their clients Leeds. They are a law firm that provides services for all insurance business lines, who have a number of locations across the UK. As a RTA Paralegal you will be handling third party motor injury cases, including litigated and complex claims of which are defendant. The team is focused and happy, sharing in a performance related bonus which makes this role an attractive proposition.
About the role
- To take ownership of your cases and deliver an excellent service
- You will manage a busy caseload of defendant RTA litigated work for the insurer from start to completion.
- You will be commercially aware, pragmatic and looking for a role where you will have the autonomy to take ownership of your cases and deliver an excellent service.
- The team is focused and happy, sharing in a performance related bonus which makes this role an attractive proposition.
- Experience in a defendant role handling your own case load or a strong claimant background with your own caseload who can demonstrate that you are highly commercially aware.
If you would like to be considered for the role , please apply with your up to date CV today