RTA Portal fee earner
Salary £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Lyndsey Sheridan
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A great opportunity for a RTA Portal fee earner to join a leading forward-thinking modern legal 500 law firm. Due to their continued success, our client, who have a valuable team and experienced Law Firm, are looking to enhance their business within their plush and vibrant office in Manchester. The office is close proximity to a number of bar, restaurants.
A great opportunity for a RTA Portal fee earner to join a leading forward-thinking modern legal 500 law firm. Due to their continued success, our client, who have a valuable team and experienced Law Firm, are looking to enhance their business within their plush and vibrant office in Manchester. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Road Traffic Accident (RTA) Fee Earner to join their team. You will run your own case load of RTA files within the Portal at pre-litigation stage.
About the Role
- Managing a caseload of clients
- Updating the in-house case management stem
- Dealing with all aspects of a Personal Injury Claim, including Credit Hire, Storage and Recovery.
- Handling files by way of obtaining medical reports, liaising with clients, disclosing reports and attempting to reach settlement or issuing cases in line with company expectations.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all firm and client documentation and information
- Through training and other means, to keep fully up to date with relevant legislation and practice This is a process driven role and you will need to have strong administration experience and good attention to detail. If you have a law degree or similar with limited work experience, you may still be considered
- Have at least 18 months RTA experience handling pre litigated files
- Be a confident negotiator
- Demonstrate experience working on litigated fast track personal injury files
- Should have experience of the MOJ Portal, Stages 1, 2 and 3
- Experience of Credit Hire & Personal Injury Litigation Executive
- Litigation experience is not necessary but would be a bonus
- The successful candidate will also need to show a capability to cope well under pressure, demonstrate excellent time management skills and be able to adhere to strict deadlines.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your up to date CV today