Personal Injury Support Team Leader
Location West Midlands
Consultant Leighann Ellis
Date posted 29 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am looking for a Personal Injury Support Team Leader to join a national firm’s Birmingham office. This role is to cover a permanent member of staff’s Maternity Leave for an initial period of 12 months.
The successful candidate will lead the Personal Injury Support Team in Birmingham, ensuring that resources, processes and business controls are on place. Day to day duties will include;
- Leading a team of Litigation Assistants, Administrators and Filing Clerks.
- Ensuring that non-chargeable work is handled within the team, not by Case Handlers.
- Managing resourcing across the office appropriately and working alongside Partners and Team Leaders to plan distribution of resources.
- Managing performance and development, appraisals, monthly review meetings, and team meetings across the support team.
- Completing a monthly review of costs across the PI unit.
The ideal candidate will have considerable previous experience of leading an administration team, ideally within a professional services company. Previous experience within a law firm, and especially prior exposure to PI, would be highly advantageous.
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package including pension, critical illness cover, health cash plan and death in service benefit.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Leighann Ellis for a confidential discussion on Leighann.email@example.com or 0121 260 2544.