Salary £50000 per annum
Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 12 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Litigation Lawyer to join an international insurance company who underwrite a diverse portfolio of property, casualty and marine insurance and reinsurance business on a world-wide basis. The Commercial Litigation Lawyer will be replacing someone who is retiring and will be based in their offices in South London. This is an important hire for the business.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the day to day management of the team in the absence of the divisional director
- To establish and develop a good working relationship with solicitor firms and promote ATE Divisions products & services
- To risk assess proposals for a variety of cases (majority currently personal injury), issue quotes and bind insurance policies where appropriate
- To deliver training to the team on legal issues and the impact on the schemes/policies
- Managing a portfolio of existing commercial ATE risks
- To research and help develop new products for new markets
Your key skills:
As Commercial Litigation Lawyer you will have at least 5 years PQE (however a different level of experience will be considered if you meet the requisite standards), with experience in team management. Commercial litigation experience is essential, and litigation experience in personal injury, underwriting and insurance is an advantage.
If you have the required skills for this Commercial Litigation Lawyer experience, please click to apply.