Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Ed Browne
Date posted 12 September 2016
A rarely available Insolvency Solicitor role has arisen with a top Regional law firm based in Warwickshire.
More about the Insolvency Solicitor role:
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded insolvency team based in Warwickshire seeking to add an additional Solicitor to the team.
The Insolvency Solicitor role will offer a broad diet of work on offer across the full spectrum of insolvency and restructuring, including:
- acting for and advising administrators, administrative receivers and liquidators and advising on Law of Property Act receiverships
- company voluntary arrangements (CVAs)
- collection and protection of assets including wrongful/fraudulent trading actions, transactions at an under-value and preferences
- security, priority and inter-creditor arrangements, debt collection and reservation of title claims
banking and security advice
- restructuring, debt/equity swaps and re-constructions, directors’ duties and directors’ disqualification issues
- issuing and defending statutory demands and bankruptcy petitions to include advising and preparing applications for suspension of discharge from bankruptcy
The team act for lenders, borrowers, insolvency practitioners and company directors on a wide range of business recovery, turnaround and insolvency matters.
The firm is one of the largest, non city-based firms in the West Midlands with a national reputation for its technical expertise and the quality of its service delivery.
You will be a UK qualified solicitor (or overseas equivalent) with evidence of good quality training and insolvency experience gained from one of the UK’s leading law firms and may have a minimum of 3 PQE but this does not preclude someone with more qualified experience from applying for the role.
For more information on this Insolvency Solicitor role in Warwickshire or any other legal roles please contact Ed Browne for a confidential discussion on 01212602583 or by email - Edward.email@example.com.