ISDA Negotiator VP
Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 legal London London Cabot Square GB E14 4QA GBP 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the ISDA Negotiator role: This is a great opportunity for an experienced ISDA negotiator to join one of the top US banks working in its Fixed Income Division, sitting with the front office, integrated with the business.
- Identify the documentation for the clients to trade securities or OTC derivatives and perform related due diligence scans;
- Drafting and negotiating legal documents including master service agreements, amendments and ancillary documents such as ISDA, GMRA and EMIR related documents;
- Arranging the execution of OTC derivatives/financing documentation and documenting bespoke transactions;
- Reviewing contractual rights in the context of day to day operations and in close-out situations;
- Supervising the work of junior colleagues.
Your Key Skills:
This role is best suited to someone who has between 6-10 years of experience in a documentation or business support role and able to demonstrate experience in having negotiated ISDA and GMRA legal documents in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Specific Fixed Income exposure would be beneficial.
If you have the requisite experience for this fantastic role please click to apply!