Salary £50000 - £75000 per annum
Consultant Takis Anatolitis
Date posted 18 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the documentation team of a world-leading, global financial services institution with an outstanding reputation in the market. This could be a career-defining move for a talented ISDA negotiator and the chance to develop your negotiation skills in a fast-paced, challenging environment, working closely with lawyers at the very top of their game and benefiting from an unparalleled training and support system.
To be suitable for this role you will have proven experience as an ISDA negotiator independently negotiating your own portfolio of ISDA Master Agreements, futures and/or prime brokerage documentation and will have upward of 3 years' consistent, end-to-end negotiation experience from a leading organisation.
It would also be beneficial to have a sound understanding of OTC derivatives as well as the structure and regulation of hedge funds and UCITS funds and a solid grasp of the wider financial markets world.
The main responsibilities will include:
- managing a priority list of ISDA/futures/prime brokerage negotiations, onboarding clients on the interest rate derivatives, futures and/or prime brokerage businesses in London and overseas
- working with cross margining agreements, security documentation and associated ancillary documentation
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating stock lending documentation
- liaising with and maintaining a strong working relationship with the sales and client onboarding teams and ensuring appropriate legal documentation is agreed and in place for client launches
- keeping up to date with commercial and regulatory developments and their impact on the business
- assisting lawyers in providing legal advice to the business on relevant legal issues
If you are an ISDA negotiator and would like to apply for or find out more about this role, please feel free to get in touch.