Salary £55000 - £80000 per annum + Negotiable
Consultant Takis Anatolitis
Date posted 07 October 2016
One of the world's most prestigious global investment banks is seeking a number of technically skilled ISDA negotiators with at least 2 years of proven experience independently negotiating ISDA Master Agreements to build out their esteemed documentation team sitting on their London trading floor.
These roles represent an outstanding opportunity for an established ISDA negotiator to further their career in London, gaining unrivalled exposure to the front office and working closely on a daily basis with the business in a challenging, technical role at a market leading bank.
Typical duties would involve:
- drafting and negotiating ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA Master Agreements including amendments and ancillary documentation and EMIR-related documentation;
- liaising with clients and internal stakeholders regarding documentation matters;
- adding new clients to existing OTC derivatives documentation and creating new trading accounts;
- participating in various regulatory and policy-driven projects;
- supporting the front office by providing advice and guidance on queries raised around OTC derivatives documentation.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- worked as an ISDA negotiator for at least 2 years in the legal or documentation team of a reputable financial institution;
- excellent communication skills and people skills required to interact with senior stakeholders in and out of the business;
- the ability to set, monitor and report on short and long term-goals and projects.
French and/or German language skills would also be highly beneficial but not essential.
For further information on this ISDA Negotiator vacancy or if you are keen to apply, please contact me as soon as possible.