Interim Intellectual Property Paralegal
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Davies
Date posted 05 August 2022midlands legal/intellectual-property 2022-08-05 2022-09-04 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 18000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In-House Intellectual Property Paralegal 15 Months Fixed Term Contract Birmingham Are you a hard-working Paralegal with extensive Intellectual Property experience? Do you want to work for an international In-House organisation with excellent quality work? If so, please get in touch.
About the role:
As the In-House Intellectual Property Paralegal, you will benefit from the opportunity to:
• Support the management of Trade mark infringement (Copycat & Counterfeit) matters, including clearing conflicts, instructing OC opinion, drafting C & D letters, reviewing settlement agreements/undertakings & supporting litigation with evidence collection;
• Contribute to the online enforcement strategy, working with internal stakeholders in relation to online takedowns;
• Manage a Global Customs portfolio of approx. 100 filings, including filing new applications, managing annual renewal process and supporting seizure activity in the region;
• Instruct and manage identical and full trade mark searches for regional and cross-regional innovation projects;
• Review and analyse watch results, act through opposition /cancellation where necessary; and
• Maintain and update Trade mark database for all matters in the region, including, opening files and docketing prosecution of the matter and closing out the file.
About the Interim Intellectual Property Paralegal:
You will have a minimum of one year of relevant Intellectual Property experience gained in a reputable Private Practice or In-House organisation.
Essential skills include:
• Experience of managing Trade mark infringement matters;
• Excellent legal drafting skills;
• Great communication, interpersonal and communication skills; and
• Strong academics.
About the organisation:
The international In-House organisation is well-known amongst the food industry. As such, perks of the role include exposure to world-class work, flexible working and a competitive salary.
If you are interested in this role or any other interim legal roles, please get in touch at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 260 2588.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 04 August 2022Financial Services Litigation Paralegal 12 Months Fixed Term Contract Birmingham/ Nottingham Are you a hard-working Litigation Paralegal with a minimum of 12 months of previous Dispute management experience? Do you want to work within an excellent Litigation team? If so, please get in touch.
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000 per annumLocation: DerbyDate posted: 27 July 2022Interim Criminal Paralegal 12 Months Fixed Term Contract Derby Are you an immediately available Paralegal looking to gain In-House experience via an exciting interim opportunity? Do you have experience communication skills and an interest in criminal law? If so, please get in touch.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 25 July 2022Interim Property Litigation Paralegal 12 Months Fixed Term Contract Birmingham Are you a dedicated Property Litigation Paralegal with previous litigation experience? Do you want to work for a phenomenal organisation? If so, please get in touch.
Salary: £20 - £30 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 22 July 2022Litigation Executive Birmingham 2 Months Contract Are you an immediately available Litigator with a minimum of 2 years’ experience? Do you want an exciting interim role with a broad litigation caseload? If so, please get in touch.
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 16 August 2022Senior Paralegal – Litigation Birmingham Are you an ambitious Paralegal seeking a role in a national law firm? Do you have experience in Litigation or Debt Recovery? If so, please get in touch. About the Role: The successful Litigation Paralegal will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of well-known clients and advise on a variety of issues. You will gain from exposure to the following: • Having responsibility for the day to day management of your own team • Managing cases throughout the entire legal process • Attending client meetings, managing service delivery and process reviews • Prioritising and coordinating team duties to ensure completion No two days will be the same and you will have the opportunity to lead up a talented debt recovery team!