IP Legal Counsel
Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 legal London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity for an IP lawyer to move in-house into the Gaming and Entertainment sector
A listed Gaming and Entertainment company are looking for a Intellectual Property Lawyer to join their growing in-house legal team.
The role will report to the General Counsel and will provide IP advice to various parts of the business across all the international offices. This is a fantastic opportunity for an IP lawyer to move in-house in an exciting and growth industry.
- Trade mark prosecution, portfolio management, handling IP infringement issues;
- Patent prosecution and new patent filings, advising the business in relation to copyright matters;
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2-4 years PQE in contentious/non-contentious IP team;
- Knowledge of trade marks, patents and copyright law;
- Experience in-house.
Please click on the link to apply for this IP Legal Counsel role.