Commercial/IP Legal Counsel
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 19 April 20192019-04-19 2019-06-18 legal Birmingham West Midlands b1 2lp GB GBP 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Are you a Commercial or IP solicitor looking to make the move In House? Please get in touch. A rare In-House opportunity has arisen with a leading organisation based in the West Midlands. This household name is looking for Legal Counsel with Commercial and IP experience to join a small but growing legal team. This role offers exposure to a varied commercial workload and the opportunity to lead on intellectual property strategy.
About the Commercial/IP Legal Counsel role:
As an integral part of the In-House team based in the West Midlands you will provide support on a wide variety of commercial issues including corporate and IP matters.
- Providing commercially minded advice to stakeholders.
- Drafting and reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts, including transactional, financing, IT, licensing, professional services and supply.
- Drafting and reviewing a wide range of IP contracts from collaboration, research and sponsorship agreements.
- Developing and managing IP strategy locally and internationally.
- Drafting and reviewing board minutes, resolutions and related document and assisting with corporate transactions.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending contracts, privacy notices and consents.
- Advising on issues such as data protection and anti-bribery.
- Liaising and manage relationships with external lawyers.
About the Commercial/IP Legal Counsel
- Be UK qualified with circa 3 years PQE.
- Solid commercial and IP background gained in a reputable law firm or In House organisation.
- Have strong communication skills in order to manage a range of internal stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop commercial solutions.
- The client is offering a competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package.
- They may also consider flexible working for the right candidate.
For further information about this Commercial/IP Legal Counsel role please contact Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion on Nisha.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 260 2562.