In-House Commercial Litigation Lawyer (2+ PQE)
A rare In-House Litigation opportunity has arisen for a Litigation Solicitor to join a small yet busy specialist team.
You will have the opportunity to work for an innovative professional services business who are enjoying a period of growth. You will work on a range of claims and have full autonomy in your role.
About the role
The successful Litigation Solicitor will be based in Birmingham and will:
- Take an active role in assessing the prospects of success for a claim;
- Identify issues and trends, make recommendations to prevent future disputes;
- Regularly review all disputes ensuring budget management and forecasting is fully updated;
- Devise a strategy for dispute management including data management and reporting;
- Conduct and/ or oversee litigation arising from multiple causes of action, as both claimant and defendant;
- Negotiate commercial decisions and settlements with relevant parties and manage external stakeholders including solicitors, loss adjusters and forensic experts.
Be a U.K. qualified litigation solicitor with at least two years PQE experience gained at a reputable national or international firm;
- Experience in either Commercial Litigation, Insurance Litigation or Insolvency Litigation;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good time management skills.
This market-leading litigation investment company purchases and funds litigation and arbitration claims. They specialise in purchasing claims from the likes of solvent companies, insurance policyholders and executors of probate states. You will work in an open and supportive environment that focuses on output; in a supportive and expert team. You will work on a hybrid basis.
For further information on this or other similar in-house roles please contact Ruth Kupshik at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2593, or on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you know anyone in your network that would be interested, we offer a financially incentivised package for all successfully placed candidates through your referral.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Are you an IP Lawyer looking to make the move away from big firm politics? If so, this could be the role for you!
We have an exciting In-House position in the Intellectual Property team of a well-known global organisation.
We are currently looking for an experienced IP lawyer to join the in-house legal team of an international organisation based in the UK on a hybrid basis. This is a great opportunity for any lawyer with experience dealing with both contentious and non-contentious IP matters looking to make the move out of private practice and into a well-known supportive and flexible global company.
Are you a Construction Lawyer looking to make the move away from big firm politics? If so, this could be the role for you!
We have an exciting In-House position in the Construction Team of a well-known international organisation.
We are currently looking for an experienced construction lawyer to join the in-house Real Estate team of a global organisation based in Birmingham. This is a great opportunity for a lawyer with experience dealing with non-contentious construction matters looking to make the move out of private practice.
Role Details – Senior Data Protection Solicitor
We are currently looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Data Protection Solicitor to join a highly regarded Legal 500 law firm based in Birmingham.