Fund Distribution Lawyer
Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 legal London London Coleman Street GB EC2R 5AA GBP 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
About the Fund Distribution Lawyer role: This is a great opportunity for a commercial contracts or fund lawyer to join one of the most well respected investment managers globally in a role that will enable you to work multi-jurisdictionally in a very client facing position.
- Acting as the main contact for stakeholders within the business relating to client onboarding and fund distribution;
- Managing and allocating queries relating to clients' investments into the funds and distribution more generally;
- Drafting, negotiating and amending contracts relating to the marketing and distribution of funds;
- Providing legal support to the business in relation to the business' UCITS and AIFs;
- Being the main contact in relation to fund distribution internationally.
Your Key Skills:
As the Fund Distribution lawyer you will have at least 1 year of experience working for or at a fund, or negotiating commercial contracts. The client is prepared to teach the successful applicant the fund aspects of the role, so direct fund distribution experience is not essential but would be helpful. This is a very client facing role so you should be able to negotiate contracts with a commercial mindset and be able to communicate in an effective and persuasive manner.
If you have the required skills for this excellent position, please click to apply.