Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-10-02 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
About the UCITS Director role: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced lawyer to join and independent asset management business which has the back of a large group. You will be working in a small team, directly with the GC on a range of UCITS and AIFs.
- Establish and maintain regulated funds platforms particularly Luxembourg UCITS and AIFs;
- Knowledge of derivatives regulation and trading agreements would be an advantage as you will be covering all aspects of fund maintenance and establishment;
- Structure and launch new funds and share classes, liquidations, negotiation of a wide range of documentation and trading documents;
- Be able to advise the business on new regulation and regulatory changes;
- You should be comfortable leading transactions and matters.
Your Key Skills:
This role is best suited to a lawyer with at least 8 years experience with regulated funds and AIFs. You should be comfortable leading matters and working autonomously. This is a transactional role and therefore experience structuring and launching funds is important, as well as being able to keep up with the day to day maintenance of those funds.
If you have the required skills for this excellent senior role please click to apply.