Passive Funds Lawyer
Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 15 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
About the Passive Funds role This is a great opportunity for a junior lawyer to join an asset manager with a focus on their Passive Funds business.
- Provide legal support for the Passive business, in particular ETF UCITS and exchange-traded commodities;
- Oversee the establishment of new funds and new platforms;
- Reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of funds and certificate documents;
- Advising the business in relation to regulatory change;
- Advising the business teams on the distribution and marketing of funds and certificates.
Your key skills
The role is best suited to a qualified lawyer with between NQ and 2 years of experience. You should be looking to broaden your experience and take on a wide range of funds work within the passive business. You should be comfortable dealing with the business and working in a commercially minded way.
If you have the required skills for this role please click to apply.