Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 12 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
About the Fund Lawyer role: This is a great opportunity for a mid level fund lawyer to join a global financial services institution in a new and growing team where you will be the second most senior member behind the hiring manager.
- Assist in the manufacture, maintenance and distribution of a range of UCITS and non-UCITS retail funds domiciled across the UK, Luxembourg, Ireland and Jersey;
- Provide legal advice on the distribution of 3rd part managed AIFs to clients of the Wealth Business;
- Work directly with senior members of the business in relation to the manufacture and day to day management of the funds;
- Work across both regulated funds and private funds;
- Assist junior members of the team grow and develop.
Your Key Skills:
As the Funds Lawyer you will have at least 5 years experience (however a different level of experience will be considered if you meet the requisite standards) dealing with regulated funds and/or private alternate investment funds. You should be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and taking responsibility for your own work and projects.
If you have the required skills for this excellent opportunity, please click to apply.