Asset Management Lawyer
Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 02 September 2016
An exciting role has arisen at one of the largest investment houses in the UK. They are looking for a UK qualified asset management lawyer to join them on a permanent basis.
About the Asset Management Lawyer Role
This is a great opportunity for an asset management lawyer to work in-house at a company that is responsible for the investment strategy and portfolio management of £160 billion in assets under management.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Review, draft and negotiate a range of contracts relating to asset management and advisory activities
- Provide ad hoc support to the shared-service legal and compliance team as necessary, which could include work related to alternative investment funds and/or unit linked funds
- Assisting with advice relating to treasury, trading and principal finance matters
- provide legal advice and documentation covering a broad range of legal, corporate and regulatory matters
- Management agreements and third party outsourcing arrangements
Your Key Skills
You will have at least 2 years experience (however a different level of experience will be considered if you meet the requisite standards) of asset management business and an awareness of the regulatory landscape for investment management business. Knowledge of treasury, trading and/or principle finance matters together with an understanding of onshore and offshore fund structures such as UCITS, OEICs, SICAVs etc.
About the Company
One of the largest investment houses in the UK having been established over 80 years ago with offices across Europe and the Far East.
If you have the required skills feel free to get in touch by email to email@example.com or call 020 7509 8815.