Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our client are a smaller/niche fully serviced law with a presence in the Midlands (other offices in London) are seeking a Family solicitor to lead the family practice based in Birmingham.
The successful Family Solicitor will manage a varied family caseload and manage a small team of paralegals.
The Family Solicitor will:
- Manage a caseload of clients;
- Interview clients, taking instructions, identifying appropriate funding, including public funding;
- Draft applications to the court and other court documents;
- Deal with Advocacy work;
- Line Manage 2 paralegals and allocate work accordingly;
- Oversee day to day running of the office; and
- Report to Senior Partner.
This is an opportunity to join a small and busy team working under an individual with a very well regarded reputation in the market.
You will have access to a pre-existing caseload and the opportunity to work autonomously.
The successful Family Solicitor will:
- Be a UK qualified Solicitor with circa 3 years PQE in Family Law.
- Have a Law degree (or equivalent GDL degree)
- Have Experience in Public & Private Funded work l
- Management Experience
For more information about this Family Solicitor Role or similar positions in the market please get in touch with Nisha Jassi on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 260 2562.