Senior Family Solicitor
Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Plant
Date posted 16 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Senior Solicitor, Family is required for a fantastic opportunity in Cheshire. The role will be based in Altrincham and offers a competitive salary with full benefits package.
The majority of work is contentious, covering all aspects of family work, including protecting assets (trust and family assets), divorce and child cases, but with a real focus on finance and awareness.
About the Family Solicitor role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor (4 year PQE+) to join a growing team working on fast-paced cases covering all aspects of financial remedy.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in the following:
- Financial remedy in divorce
- Asset protection (trust and family)
- Divorce and child cases
- Dealings with companies and accounts
- Actively participate in Business Development and networking events
- Mediation's and arbitration's
- Manage own caseload
You will have gained strong post qualification experience working in a Family team and it is essential that you are confident handling financial matters and settlements.
You will also:
- Have experience working with commercially focused, occasionally demanding high net worth individuals and be able to sensitively and confidentially interact with them
- Have experience working on complex trusts cases and overseas dealings or a willingness to learn in this area
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Have experience participating in Business Development and networking activities with clients, with a keenness to develop your own network
- Have experience of managing your own caseload and working with minimal supervision
- Have excellent commercial acumen, an ability and willingness to learn and strong attention to detail
For more information on this Family Solicitor role based in Cheshire or any other legal roles please contact Katie Plant for a confidential discussion on 07584 173 534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.