NQ Family Solicitor
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 13 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
NQ Family Solicitor If you are an NQ solicitor hoping to qualify into family, get in touch! We are looking for an NQ family solicitor to join a market leading family team. This family team are listed as top tier in the Legal 500! This NQ family solicitor will be joining the family team based in Bristol.
• As a junior family law solicitor in the team, you will be managing a caseload of private family law matters to include client meetings, taking statements, drafting Court applications and attending in Court.
• Your caseload will purely be private family law including divorce, financial proceedings and children matters.
• You will have the chance to work on a high quality of work with a client base made up of professionals, high net worth individuals and clients with sports, agriculture and business interests.
About the person
• You will be an NQ solicitor having trained at a reputable firm.
• During your training contract, you will have completed a private family law training seat.
• Strong academics.
• You will be proactive and have a commercial approach to your work.
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Working with a top tier family team, you will have the chance to work on high profile matters.
• Centrally located in city centre.
For more information about this NQ Family Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org