Consultant Aleisha Murray
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 legal London London GB GBP 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Excellent opportunity for a talented Energy Lawyer to join a central London client.
An opportunity for a talented Energy lawyer to join our client’s PSL team. The emphasis of the role will be on developing and delivering legal practical guidance, current awareness and online solutions. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in renewables and electricity and gas regulation.
This role is in a mid-large sized team based in central London. There is considerable flexibility on offer in this role, and remote working opportunities where required.
- Deliver core content (ie legal practical guidance materials and precedents) for legal practitioners based on customer need and industry trends;
- Develop new content and maintain existing content to a high standard technically and editorially, including current awareness;
- Monitor information sources to identify and report on relevant news and updates regarding legal developments in the practice area and energy industry;
- Contribute ideas for new content and tools;
- Keep a keen eye on legal and sector developments in the practice area and contribute towards current awareness initiatives and subsequent content amendment;
- Support the sales and marketing function by visiting and engaging with customers to raise the product’s profile and deliver sales;
- Maintain and develop own knowledge base and expertise ensuring that ‘being the expert our customers would pay to spend time with’ comes to life; and
- Network and collaborate with the wider business to share and access existing content and to identify new business opportunities.
- UK qualified lawyer;
- Comprehensive current knowledge and experience in utilities, renewables and/ or electricity;
- Experience in natural resources (e.g. carbon markets) is preferred, but not essential;
- Both contentious and non-contentious experience;
- Evidence of being able to deliver to tight and demanding timescales on multiple projects; and
- Keen eye for detail.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.