Commerical Solicitor - Energy
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 29 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are recruiting for a national firm who are looking to grow their Commercial Team in Birmingham. Please get in touch for more details.
We are working with a national heavyweight looking for a Commercial Solicitor to join their Commercial Team based in Birmingham. This role offers the opportunity to work within the Energy Sector and work on with industry leading clients.
About the role
- This highly regarded Commercial team acts predominately for the Energy sector.
- You will gain exposure to market leaders and advise utility organisations., oil companies, independent operators, utility contractors.
- You will have the opportunity to work with leading individuals in the field and have strong client contact from the outset.
- You will be involved in a range projects at the fore of the energy landscape such as clean energy and renewable energy projects.
- You will have exposure advise and draft on a range of contracts including energy regulation and low carbon solutions, long term supply agreements of goods and services, outsourcing agreements and project work.
- The team will give you a range of work in a growing sector. A clear progression path can be outlined from the outset.
About the person
- The Commercial Solicitor will be a UK qualified solicitor with at least 3 years PQE experience gained with a reputable firm or gained In House with an energy organisation.
- Energy experiences preferable.
- Applications from relocaters are also welcome.
About the organisation
This firm is a National private practice and is well known for its excellent quality work and supportive environment. This role would provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to join a commercial law firm in Birmingham.
For further information on this Commercial role or other similar roles in the Birmingham market please contact Nisha Jassi at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2562 or email email@example.com