Employment Lawyer - Gobal Insurer
Salary £120,000 - £140,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Brian Nason
Date posted 03 August 2022london legal/employment 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 legal City of London London GB GBP 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity for an employment lawyer to join the London HQ of a global insurance firm.
My client, a global insurer, is looking for a senior employment lawyer to join its HQ offices in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• supporting the HR team and other internal stakeholders on a broad range of employment law related issues;
• advising the business on strategic matters, including employee relations;
• handling and resolving employment related disputes;
• leading on employment litigation when it arises;
• inputting into employment aspects of supply and outsourcing arrangements and contracts;
• regular review of the organisation’s policies and procedures;
• drafting and implementing standard documentation;
• monitoring legal and regulatory developments that affect the business and highlight any current and emerging risks;
• delivering updates to HR and Senior Management;
• procuring and managing external legal advice as appropriate, including across jurisdictions;
• delivering training to the HR team;
• liaising with the Governance/ Company Secretarial and other internal functions to ensure efficient corporate governance;
• working closely with the procurement team and advising on tenders and RFP responses;
• where required, assisting other members of the Legal team on general commercial contract work; and
• adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements forms part of your role, and the demonstration of behaviours as set out in the Conduct Risk Policy, as they relate to your role, is core to the organisation’s commitment to their values, placing customers at the centre of our business and behaving with integrity.
I'm looking to speak with employment lawyers with at least 4 years' PQE who are either working at a top law firm or a leading financial services organisation.
If a role of this nature could be of interest to you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022This role sits within the Cybersecurity & Privacy Legal team of a global financial services firm. This role will involve a hybrid working model (mix of in office/at home) and is suitable for candidates with 3+ years data protection/privacy legal experience (though all candidates will be considered on merit). The approximate day rate for this 12 month position is £700 per day.
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 July 2022Global entertainment business looking for an Employment Counsel to act as their lead lawyer on employment matters in the UK. The position is a 12 month contract to commence in mid-September.
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 13 July 2022NQ - 2 PQE Competition Associate
Salary: £100,000 - £115,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 07 July 2022This role represents an exciting opportunity for the right person to make their mark in a strong and growing area for this global law firm. The right candidate will be able to use their strong technical legal knowledge to leverage the work of the group and to use Knowledge as a driver for business. You will build on your key strengths to encourage knowledge sharing across the group and to embrace the challenges of working in a fast-moving commercial environment. The role reports a senior KDL but on a day to day basis works closely with the Immigration Knowledge Partner and the rest of the Immigration group. Knowledge plays a pivotal part in the delivery of the group’s business strategy. You will take the lead in ensuring that the group is prepared for the changes to the Innovator visa category in Autumn 2022 and for the new sponsor management system (SMS) in 2023. These changes present many opportunities for us to grow our business and you will play a key part, along with the rest of the group, in identifying and developing these opportunities. The ideal candidate will be an experienced practitioner in Immigration with at least 7 years’ PQE with proven experience and in depth understanding of the Immigration requirements of high net worth individuals, significant corporate Immigration experience and any experience as a PDL/KDL would be an advantage.