Incentives Associate at a U.S firm in London
Salary £130,000 - £190,000 per annum + Bonus, pension and additional benefits
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Sahar Khan
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 legal City of London London GB EC2N 1DW GBP 130000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Highly varied role with both cross-border and cross-practice projects, particularly arising out of M&A corporate/private equity transactions. This U.S firm has a small, high calibre team with both executive and household name brand clients.
This Incentives Associate at a U.S firm in London is a hugely popular and rare position. Due to an increase in client instruction my client is looking for an experienced Sharescheme and Incentives Associate with experience in due diligence, tax issues, sharesave schemes, benefits and general HR advisory work.
Key resposibilities include:
- Providing direct assistance to the Partners and team on day to day matters for both domestic and international clients
- Communication with clients via meetings and telephone
- Advising on and implementing new equity/cash based incentive agreements
- Advising on the recruitment and termination of key executives and redundancy exercises
- Advising on associated employee tax, securities and regulatory issues
- Involvement in conducting due diligence on the employment, incentives and pensions of major transactions
- Drafting and reviewing HR related documents and contracts
The successful candidate will have a strong academic record, commercial and business awareness, leadership skills and outstanding communication skills.
This role is based in central London and will report into London based partners.