Employment Lawyer - Remote Working
Consultant Max Holder
Date posted 20 March 20192019-03-20 2019-05-19 legal England GB GBP 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity for an employment lawyer to join an exciting new start-up, this role has the ability to be remote or part-time. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
An exciting opportunity to join a start-up business as an Employment Lawyer working remotely. The role will advise start-up businesses on a wide of employment law issues, liaise with and assist the sales team, and help take the business to the next level.
You will be an integral part of the Employment Team but with the ability work from home or part-time on a range of complex employment law matters for a business with ambitious growth plans.
- Advising a wide range of businesses on day to day employment law issues;
- Advice ranges from basic HR administration queries, drafting of contracts and handbooks, conducting disciplinaries/grievances etc., right through to tribunal and court litigation;
- Supporting and working alongside our specialist business development team.
You will ideally have:
- Ideally 2-8 PQE in employment law however all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Have a passion for delivering a great client experience and an interest in technology and innovation in legal service delivery;
- The ability to work from home or remotely part-time or full-time.
If this sounds like you please click on the link below to apply