Senior Employment Solicitor
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 legal Cambridge Cambridgeshire CB2 1PH GB CB2 1PH GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An opportunity for an employment solicitor to join a highly regarded Employment team based in Cambridgeshire. You will gain exposure to a varied employment contentious and non-contentious caseload.
This role will provide you with a good platform for career progression as the team are growing. You will have an existing caseload and will be busy from the outset.
The successful Employment Solicitor will:
- Advise on a range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters including but not limited to disciplinary matters, grievances, TUPE, employee consultation and Employment Tribunal Claims.
- Drafting a range of documents form employee handbooks and Settlement Agreements.
- Work with a varied client base across the public and private sector but with a specific focus on higher education clients and charities.
- An active interest in business development and marketing is beneficial.
- This is a great opportunity to be involved with local and national work.
About the Employment Solicitor
•The Employment Solicitor must be a UK qualified solicitor with at least 1 years’ experience.
•Desired attributes of the Employment Solicitor include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, problem-solving and negotiation skills and commercial acumen.
•An interest in conducting your own advocacy is also desirable.
About the firm
This national firm are very well regarded in Cambridgeshire and the Employment team attract excellent quality work as a result of their reputation alone. This firm is well known in the market for its friendly atmosphere and open door policy and training and support will be provided to the successful candidate to help progress their career.
For more information about this Employment Solicitor role or the market in general please call Nisha Jassi on 0121 260 2562 or email at Nisha.firstname.lastname@example.org.