Consultant Laura Gripton
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 legal Warwickshire Warwickshire GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Employment Solicitor/Associate to join a highly regarded Warwickshire firm. This role is rewarded with a competitive salary depending on the Employment Solicitor/Associate’s experience along with excellent benefits.
About the role
The Employment team carry out a good mix of contentious and non-contentious employment matters for respondent clients. This particular role has a leaning towards TUPE work so the successful candidate will need to be experienced in advising on TUPE matters for a broad range of businesses.
Daily workflows will include:
- Providing strategic advice on the effect of TUPE on relevant business transfers and service provision changes, including those in relation to information and consultation requirements and the effect of TUPE on employment contracts and related liabilities;
- Identify and help remove risks through due diligence reporting;
- Consider and manage the arrangements for staff at the end of their contracts, including redundancy;
- Manage employee relations throughout the TUPE process;
- Negotiate and draft appropriate warranties and indemnities in transactional documents;
- Manage the risk of altering terms and conditions following the TUPE transfer;
- Advise on pre and post completion dismissals; and
- In addition, advising on a broad range of Employment law matters
About the person
The Employment Solicitor/Associate must be a UK qualified solicitor ideally with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Employment law. Candidates with more or less relevant experience will also be strongly considered.
Desired attributes of the Employment Solicitor include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, problem-solving and negotiation skills and commercial acumen. This firm are looking for an independent thinker with an enthusiastic attitude and a strong ambition for career development.
This firm is well suited for somebody looking to take a step up from a smaller regional firm or move away from the politics and work demands of a larger firm.
About the firm
This firm are very well regarded in Warwickshire and the Employment team is rated for the quality of its work and experts in the team. The firm has a reputation in Warwickshire for encouraging a friendly and supportive environment and all staff are encouraged to take a key role in files with responsibility being given from day one. A genuine work life balance including an early finish on a Friday are one of the firm's many perks.
For further information on this or other similar roles please contact Laura Gripton at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org