Employment Incentives Lawyer
Consultant James Walls
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-11-30 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading US Law firm are looking for an experienced Employment Incentives Lawyer to join their busy London Office.
A top tier US law firm are looking for an experienced Employment Incentives Lawyer to join their busy London Office on a temporary basis.
The team advises on all aspects of employee benefits, including the design, implementation and communication of senior executive and employee incentive plans, the establishment and operation of employee benefit trusts, executive tax planning (including those who are mobile internationally), as well as corporate governance, regulatory and compliance matters.
Your share schemes workload will involve a mix of transactional/corporate support work and advisory work, which will vary according to deal activity.
The role will involve advising on the drafting and implementation of tax advantaged and non-tax advantaged share schemes, such as growth shares, JSOP, EMI, CSOP and LTIP. You will be advising on both the corporate and tax aspects of the implementation of such schemes, as well as providing regulatory advice and drafting employee communications.
- Established with at least 3 years PQE as a Senior Employee Incentives Lawyer with strong technical knowledge.
- Excellent academic achievement with minimum 2:1 degree.
- Solid depth and understanding and expertise in all areas of Employee Incentives.
- The ability to lead and support specialist complex matters, liaising and coordinating with fee earners from other relevant disciplines as needed.
- Willing to support business development activity and drive forward strategies for growth.
An attractive day rate is on offer and there is the opportunity for the position to turn permanent for the right candidate. To be considered for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.