Employment PSL Solicitor
Salary £55,000 - £70,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 25 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Employment PSL Solicitor If you are an employment solicitor who enjoys the finer, technical detail of employment law but not so much on the fee earning side, this is the role for you! This leading national firm in Bristol are seeking an employment PSL solicitor to help and guide the employment law team. This employment PSL role can be on a full or part time basis!
• As an employment PSL, you will work with both the client teams and business development to promote the team, group and firm by delivering articles, training, updates and products for clients.
• Maintain and deliver a training plan for the team.
• Collate and develop know how resources to support the team and group.
• Manage the team’s precedents.
• Work within the wider knowledge management team to support the knowledge management function.
• You will be an experienced employment solicitor with a strong technical knowledge of employment law and it’s updates.
• If you have previous PSL experience, that would be great, but we will accept applications from solicitors with atleast 6 years’ PQE looking to make the transition too.
• A real enthusiasm for business development and comfortable when presenting legal and industry information to both internal and external clients.
• You will have exceptional organisational, communication and analytic skills.
• Appealing salary and generous benefits package.
• The chance to make the move from fee earning to a PSL role.
• Based in Bristol City Centre.
For more information about this Employment PSL Solicitor role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at email@example.com.