Salary £44,000 - £54,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 25 September 2018 2018-09-252018-11-24 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Employment Solicitor A national law firm is seeking to recruit an employment solicitor to join their busy employment team based in Bristol. This large employment team are based nationally and work very collegiately giving you the chance to learn from leaders in the employment field. This employment solicitor will be getting involved in a real mix of employment work for an enviable client list.
• Advising on a range of contentious and non-contentious matters.
• Your caseload will include; disciplinary matters, corporate support, grievances, restrictive covenants, TUPE, employee consultation and Employment Tribunal Claims.
• The team mostly act for respondents, but you will have the chance to work on a smaller amount of claimant work.
• You will be involved in a range of business development, hosting training for clients and writing articles.
• Good academics and be able to show a good training record.
• Show a pragmatic, commercial approach to employment law.
• A willingness to get involved in business development and networking.
• Competitive salary and generous benefits package.
• As a junior solicitor, you will be given a lot of support and training, enabling you to develop technically to become a future expert in your field.
• Bristol city centre location.
For more information about this Employment Solicitor role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.