Salary £18,000 - £25,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Employment Paralegal This national law firm in Bristol City Centre is seeking an employment paralegal to help strengthen their employment team. This employment paralegal will be involved in a range of contentious and non contentious employment matters.
• Working for commercial clients and individuals, you will be working on a range of contentious and non contentious employment matters.
• You will be assisting with the drafting of contracts, employee handbooks, preparing and finalising settlement agreements.
• This employment paralegal will also be involved in preparing for employment tribunal cases to include unfair dismissal and discrimination claims.
• Providing administrative support.
• Getting involved in business development.
About the person
• You will have experience in employment law.
• Demonstrable enthusiasm for this area of law.
• Able to work solo or in a team.
• Competitive salary and package.
• This firm are in a period of growth and this could lead to career progression.
• Leading law firm based centrally in city centre.
For more information about this Employment Paralegal role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at email@example.com.